Ollee is a virtual friend developed by Parent Zone and funded by BBC Children in Need’s A Million & Me initiative, which aims to make a difference to children’s emotional wellbeing.
Aimed at 8-11 year-olds and their parents, the Ollee app helps families talk about difficult topics by offering advice about a range of subjects including school, family, friends and the world.
Camhs Parent and carer training – July 2020
Mental Health and SEND blog and resources. Click here for the link.
The blog covers the following areas;
· Parent Blogs
· Send Resources and Support
· FOCUS: Bereavement resources
· FOCUS: Early Years / SEND resources
· FOCUS: Liverpool SEND Support Groups
· FOCUS: Mental Health support
· FOCUS: Preparing for Adult Life
· FOCUS: Supporting families during Covid-19
· FOCUS: Supporting children through Covid-19
· FOCUS: Transition back to school
· “SEND Toolkit” (an introduction to supporting children with additional needs in the classroom):
· Supporting Students with Autism
· Partner Websites
· Website and activity ideas
· Other Useful Resources